Baking can be a great bonding activity within the household. Not only will you be having food, but you can also teach your kids about its importance. Additionally, they can learn a handful of useful skills.
This recipe for whole wheat carrot applesauce muffin is not only easy to execute but also guarantees healthy and delicious results.
- Whole-wheat flour
- Ground cinnamon
- Baking soda
- Soft butter
- Pure maple syrup or honey
- Pure vanilla extract
- Unsweetened applesauce
- Grated carrots
- Hemp seeds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Include a pinch of hemp seeds if you want.
- In another bowl, mix butter, egg, honey, and vanilla.
- Put the flour mixture in the second bowl and continue mixing until all are combined.
- Lastly, add the carrots and applesauce, and then mix them well. Divide the batter up into a well-greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, until the muffins appear to be golden brown.